LA Snark has been freed from the clutches of GoDaddy. Interneting seems a little easier today.
A few weeks ago, I noticed that a couple of the domains I purchased on GoDaddy were about to expire. I decided the time was right to leave GoDaddy and park my domains elsewhere.
Depending on your level of web savvy, GoDaddy is probably one or more of the following:
- The company that you throw money at so your website stays online
- The most confusing website you’ve ever seen
- A scammy company that relies on user ignorance to overcharge for low quality service
- The website where Danica Patrick never takes her clothes off no matter what their Super Bowl ads say
- SOPA flip floppers
- An elephant hunter and his gang of frustratingly ignorant customer support representatives